We are sure, this article on healing your ailing arms due to computer stress with exercises for arms, fingers and wrists. In our previous yoga article, we stressed on the yoga for puffed up abs due to stress by working on computers.
While you work on keyboards and mice in a computer environment at home or office, the foremost parts of your body that worn out first or affected the most are arms, fingers, and wrists.
Both of your wrists and arms are almost hanging and rarely rested on the desk or arm rest of the chair you sit. Due to continual typing on key board and odd resting of the wrists of both the arms are injured internally due to stiffening of the carpel tunnel and thus start paining.
The straining of your fingers is called keyboard strain.
Though common exercises for arms like stretching, pushups can strengthen your knuckles and arms, yoga for arms can tone your arms from within.
- One of the best yoga for keyboard strain involves the steps as below:
- Sit straight on the chair you are already sitting in front of your computer or just put your laptop aside.
- Now bring your hands in front of you and interlace your fingers of both the arms.
- Maintaining this, now push your left palm with right one. Apply bit of pressure with palm and interlaced fingers.
- Hold the arms for the count of ten and breathe in and release slowly.
- Repeat as required.
Performing this yoga on daily basis can surely do wonders to keep your fingers and wrist intact.
- One of the exercises for arms helpful to cure the computer stress is finger bender. And certainly you can take out 20 seconds daily for it and relaxing fingers, wrist and arms.
- Sit up straight whether on a chair or on the carpet on the floor.
- Bring you right arm close to your chest. With left arm bend your right fingers only (no thumb) backwards in right direction. Hold for ten counts with deep breathes.
- Done with right fingers and arm, it is time for the left ones.
- Repeat as per the need
After yoga or arm exercises, it is a must to relax.
Your Abs, Computer Stress And Yoga
Whether you are an IT professional, a graphic designer or just a computer geek who loves to spend a considerable amount of time on your Mac, PC or Laptop, this piece is just for you.
In fact you may find a teaser of articles on our site, all related to your health, healing of the ailing body part due to computer stress.
Begin with yoga for abs; it is important to understand how you can work out on abs especially when you are habitually following a stressed and irregular routine among the computers.
If you heard about gateway to a man’s heart is through his stomach, then you must know that a gateway to everyone’s ailing is through stomach, too.
As you spend more and more time on computers with less or no movement of body, the first thing you may notice is that your abs is getting puffed up. One reason is abs needs no time to get inflated when you are religiously following an irregular routine. All problems start with stomach and when a digestive system is on stake.
To have a flatten tummy or taut abs that look sexy, you need hot yoga.
- Forget the late nights and irregular schedules of working and diet. Take out 5 min daily without fail as you are done with your computers.
- Get into comfortable yoga wear. Lie down on your back with hands on the side by your trunk and legs together stretched.
- Now holding your breaths to count of 10 lift the legs without disturbing your rest body. Support it with arms on placed on the side.
- You will feel pressure on your inner calf, abs and arms.
- Now hold slowly go to the start position by lowering the legs and release breath.
- Repeat it for 5-10 times suiting your requirements.
- You will certainly start sweating at the abs portion.
- Follow this regime and you will have a taut abs to flaunt.
- Your computer stress is removed too.
Heal Stiff Neck And Tight Shoulder Due To Computer Stress With Yoga
Positively, you were benefitted from the earlier articles on yoga and computer stress. This piece is all about how can computers make you really worry and stressful with the stiff neck and shoulders that are distressing. The neck pain generates a need an improvement on your working condition, sitting arrangement and primarily your bad posture.
Sitting continuously with an uncomfortable and incorrect posture in front of a computer can cause pain in the neck. You gape for hours at your computer screen with little space to move and time to be flexible. This causes neck pain. This may cost you your job or money.
To solve this health issue of computer stress, yoga has a remedy that shall cure your troubles of neck pain, stiff neck and posture. The following yoga may benefit you:
1. Yoga for a tight shoulder
- Nothing simple like this. Be seated straight on a mat on the floor.
- Relax by taking 2-3 deep breathes
- Now place your each palms on your respective thigh.
- Now squeeze your both the shoulder blades backwards, together.
- Repeat it 4-5 times as necessary.
This yoga shall help you release the tight shoulder leaving you with smile on your face for comfort.
2. Yoga for a stiff neck
Stretching can help you cure your stiff neck. Follow these simple steps of yoga and forget the worries of neck pain. While turning your head sideways,
- Stretch your neck forward slowly and delicately.
- Now push it backwards again.
Caution: Do not over do these exercises. Do it with proper care and tenderly.
3. Yoga for a tight shoulder
While you tried for the first yoga for tight shoulders, you may also resort to the steps of exercise for cure a tight shoulder due to computer stress and relax.
- Stand with 3-4 feet apart from each other.
- Clutch your both your palms together behind you below your butts
- Lift your chest and together squeeze the clasped palms and count to 10
Tip: Perform this yoga in much relaxed state of mind as this helps you open up your shoulders and chest muscles. Practice daily before bed time.