This type of routine is planned for beginners. It is basically for the person who is planning to start simple practice to build strength and flexibility. It also helps in promoting weight loss.
Yoga For Your Gawking Eyes Due To Computer Stress
Now say ‘NO’ to your straining eyes with yoga exercises and look fresh and younger.
You are happy when you get work in a reputed company… you are happy that you are working on the latest of technology. You regularly work for hours on your laptop or personal computers for hours to complete a task or two to meet the deadlines or even dating online, playing computer games etc. And already have chances of having eyeglasses… Does the antiglare specs really do wonder to your eye strain?
In such a lost state of minds, you tend to gaze at the computer screen for hours… you can’t afford to divert your attention from the task and the hence from the lit screen of your computer. Computer screen radiate despite low intensities or calibrations. Alike your arms and fingers, neck and shoulders, your eyes too get tired due to constant look intently towards the screen and the keyboards.
This is common with the employees of the IT companies or editors or accountants and writers who work for hours staring at the computer screen. Though the technology is getting advanced day by day, the scientists yet haven’t found concrete solution to this problem. Even with high quality and costly LCD screens emitting low light, does not solve the problems of itchy eyes.
Symptoms of eye strain:
- You feel tired and so the eyes due to continuous gazing at the screen
- Skin starts developing dark circles under the eyes
- Due to strain you get red and itchy eyes.
You are beauty conscious or not, it is your prime duty to maintain your health and your eyes too.
And we are sure you will do it when it comes to you free of cost. It is human.
The following Yoga will certainly benefit you:
- Just be seated up-straight on the chair or where you are already sitting.
- Relax for two minutes
- Now rub your two palms together. This will generate heat and warm up your palms. Do not wash your face.
- Close your eyes now or you can even close your eyes while you are rubbing the palms.
- Now cup your eyes with these palms and count 10 breathing deep in and out.
- Repeat as necessary
Also you can be seated as you are… and now look straight for a few seconds, relaxed. Then to your right and then to left… now up to the ceiling and then on to floor…
Slowly move your eye balls like this… and repeat. This will provide the much needed exercise to your strained eye balls and relax.
Yoga For Healing Your Fingers, Arms Due To Computer Stress
We are sure, this article on healing your ailing arms due to computer stress with exercises for arms, fingers and wrists. In our previous yoga article, we stressed on the yoga for puffed up abs due to stress by working on computers.
While you work on keyboards and mice in a computer environment at home or office, the foremost parts of your body that worn out first or affected the most are arms, fingers, and wrists.
Both of your wrists and arms are almost hanging and rarely rested on the desk or arm rest of the chair you sit. Due to continual typing on key board and odd resting of the wrists of both the arms are injured internally due to stiffening of the carpel tunnel and thus start paining.
The straining of your fingers is called keyboard strain.
Though common exercises for arms like stretching, pushups can strengthen your knuckles and arms, yoga for arms can tone your arms from within.
- One of the best yoga for keyboard strain involves the steps as below:
- Sit straight on the chair you are already sitting in front of your computer or just put your laptop aside.
- Now bring your hands in front of you and interlace your fingers of both the arms.
- Maintaining this, now push your left palm with right one. Apply bit of pressure with palm and interlaced fingers.
- Hold the arms for the count of ten and breathe in and release slowly.
- Repeat as required.
Performing this yoga on daily basis can surely do wonders to keep your fingers and wrist intact.
- One of the exercises for arms helpful to cure the computer stress is finger bender. And certainly you can take out 20 seconds daily for it and relaxing fingers, wrist and arms.
- Sit up straight whether on a chair or on the carpet on the floor.
- Bring you right arm close to your chest. With left arm bend your right fingers only (no thumb) backwards in right direction. Hold for ten counts with deep breathes.
- Done with right fingers and arm, it is time for the left ones.
- Repeat as per the need
After yoga or arm exercises, it is a must to relax.