The most essential treat on any holiday is cake. This dish contains the intrigue and mystery of the entire festive event. Guests are eager to find out what sweet masterpiece the hostess will treat since the cake indicates her skill. If you want to be at your best in this matter, use the recommended chocolate cake recipes.
Chocolate Cake: Recipe With Cherries
Cakes are the best dessert option for special occasions, especially birthdays. Dessert becomes the final chord of the whole celebration. Its purpose is to raise the degree of good mood to the maximum, to make the celebration bright and memorable. A safe bet, in this case, is chocolate cake. A delicate biscuit base with a light cocoa aroma and pleasant sweetness will strike the taste buds and give the guest a wave of endorphins. So do not waste time and study the cakes, the recipes of which are easy to make yourself without the help of professional pastry chefs.
Homemade cakes are always especially popular with guests because they show the owners’ respect for them. Every bite of this dessert is filled with love.
How to Make a Chocolate Cake
Here is how one can make a chocolate cake, which has a balanced taste and tenderness. It organically combines chocolate sponge cake with sweet and sour cherry filling. Cook it according to this recipe:
What you Require to Prepare the cake
- Water – 200 ml
- Wheat flour – 350 g
- Vegetable oil – 100 ml
- Sugar – 320 g
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs
- Baking powder or soda – 1.5 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 6 tbsp
- Milk – 200 ml
It is better to use vanilla sugar (1 teaspoon) or vanillin (1/4 teaspoon) as a flavoring agent.
Prepare the cream from the following products:
- Cottage cheese (3%) – 0.5 kg
- Powdered sugar – 100 g
- Cream – 200 ml
For the layer, you need 400 g of pitted cherries.
Decorate the cake with chocolate icing. To prepare it, you will need:
- Milk – 100 ml
- Chocolate – 2 bars
- Butter – 50 g
Use almond petals for extra decoration.
Complete the Process
To complete the task, do this:
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Use eggs with vegetable oil with a whisk or mixer, add milk and vanilla sugar to the mixture. Into the resulting composition, add all the mixed dry components and stir until smooth.
- Gently add boiling water and stir thoroughly. You will get a variant of choux pastry. Thanks to this, the cakes will come out soft and airy.
- Bake in a slow cooker (90 minutes) or oven. In the latter case, use a split or silicone mold with high sides. Line it with parchment and oil.
- To cook, set the oven temperature to 180 ° C and keep it for at least 70–80 minutes. Check readiness with a skewer. If, after piercing the dough, it remains clean, then the biscuit is ready.
Cool the Cake
Put the cake out for one hour in the cold and divide it with a sharp knife or pastry thread into four cakes. Whip the cream and icing sugar. Add the cottage cheese with a blender and pass it through a sieve 2-3 times so that no grains remain. Put together the whipped cream with the curd mixture. Then place the filling of cherries in a colander to remove excess liquid.
On each cake layer, apply 5-6 tbsp and cream and smooth well. To make it easier, use a pastry bag to spread the cream in circles and then lightly smooth with a silicone spatula. Sprinkle the cherries properly over the cream.
The chocolate cake is the king of the feast. When preparing a chocolate cake, ensure you follow the above steps, and you won’t regret it.